It’s debatable who you should feel bad for. Dave: has 3 upcoming tests (one tomorrow, friday, and monday) and has to study 17+ hours a day or Me: works everyday and has way too much extra time.
Why is it that I can’t just be satisfied with being gone for 12 hours a day? Why can’t I just come home and stare at the TV for 2 hours and go to bed? For some reason, if I’m not with another person I feel like I have to be doing a million things. Looking back on my life I think I’ve always been like this. Used to draw with stencils when we played Mafia at the loft apartment, always sit on my computer when I watch movies.
Let’s recap on the things I have considered doing over the past week to keep myself occupied:
- Play the piano. Become really good at it.
- Re-plan my aquacise routine and fix playlist (the remixes echoed like crazy in the pool area and it sounded like death)
- Make and write thank you cards
- Buy people presents
- Buy a Calendar
- Create embroidered calendars to sell
- Do Taxes (this one is reoccurring and then I remind myself I need to do it with Dave)
- Work on my blog
- Work on my mom’s blog
- Work on my aunt’s blog
- Clean the apartment
- Paint things in the apartment that don’t look good
- Start a tennis club
- Volunteer (i should act on this one)
- Go to the temple (also should act)
- Thrift store job
- Model job
- Visit people in our apartment building that I met one time
- Open an Etsy Store
- Buy fish and get really into owning fish
- Apartment Garden
- Plan June Vacation
- Write letters to friends on missions (done!!)
- Buy bathroom soap
- Go Longboarding.
I’m sure there is more. I can’t wait until next week when this test stress will go away. But then there are 2 whole months of boards test stress to deal with! I don’t know how I will survive. Let’s pray the bachelor is on again soon.